By providing information to us and/or using this Site, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Policy. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this Policy, please do not provide any information to us or use this Site. We reserve the right to change this Policy.
We will notify you of any material changes to our Policy as required by law. You can determine when this Policy was last revised by referring to the “Last Updated” date at the top of this page. Any changes to our Policy will become effective upon our posting of the revised Policy on the Site. Use of the Site following such changes constitutes your acceptance of the revised Policy then in effect.
- What Types of Information Do We Collect From You and How Do We Collect Information?
We collect information that you provide us. To take advantage of certain portions of our Site (for example, to provide comments, submit a problem, or submit a job application), we may require that you furnish certain information. We collect information from you, such as your name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, and other information you may provide on a job application like your work history, when you voluntarily provide it to us.
Our Do Not Track Policy: Some websites have “do not track” features that allow you to tell a website not to track you. These features are not all uniform. We do not currently respond to those signals. If you block cookies, certain features on our sites may not work. If you block or reject cookies, not all of the tracking described here will stop.
We collect information about you from third parties. For example, our business partners may give us information about you. Social media platforms may also give us information about you.
We combine information. For example, we may combine information that we have collected offline with information we collect online. Or we may combine information we get from a third party with information we already have.
- How Do We Use Your Information?
We may use information:
- for the purpose for which it was provided (e.g., to contact you regarding these services).
- in connection with a job application you may submit.
- to respond to your request.
- to improve our Site and enable your participation in the Site and Site services (e.g., to permit you to subscribe to our blogs and RSS feeds, as applicable).
- to send you important information regarding the Site, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information. Because this information may be important, you may not opt-out of receiving such communications.
- for our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing our website, improving our services, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
- to protect our company, our clients, and our websites.
- as permitted by law or as we may notify you.
- How Do We Share Your Information?
We may disclose or share information:
- to our affiliates so that they may use such information for the purposes described in this policy. 360i is part of the Dentsu Inc. and the Dentsu Aegis Network family of companies, a list of which can be found here http://www.dentsu.com/business/.
- to our third party service providers who provide services on our behalf such as website hosting, IT services, customer service, email delivery services, and other similar services. For example, we may use third party analytics services, such as Google Analytics, and they may place cookies on your computer and record data about your Site usage on our behalf.
- to third parties for the purpose of providing requested services to you, including processing your job application.
- to an affiliate or other third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- as we believe to be appropriate: (a) under applicable law including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
- for other reasons we may describe to you.
- Other Important Notices Regarding Our Privacy Practices.
Security. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We keep personal information as long as it is necessary or relevant for the practices described in this Policy. We also keep information as otherwise required by law.
Jurisdictional Issues and Governing Law. Information we maintain is stored within the United States. This site is subject to U.S. laws, which may not afford the same level of protection as those in your country. By using the Site and submitting any information, you consent to the transfer and storage of information to the United States and other countries which may provide a different level of data security than in your country of residence.
- Contacting Us.