Google’s John Mueller Gives SEO Clues To Site Owner
Chris Dicker, the Managing Director at Trusted Reviews, has been asking for advice on “traffic loss after traffic loss” for the site Trustedreviews.com. Google’s John Mueller dropped some hints after “briefly” looking at the site and thread.
- The site is not spam
- The site is moving in the right direction
- Don’t lose sleep over negative SEO (sounds like he is disavowing links that may be actually helping him rank?)
- Technical SEO is good but…
- Focus more on the overall site
- Big overall site changes take a while to show up in Google Search, it’s not just about recrawling and reindexing.