IMPORTANT Web Hosting Update / Mon Oct 25
ALL Domains should have been modified to new server.
Domains we mange : are all done
Domains we DO NOT Manage:
- if we spoke- please follow the private communication we with you.
- If we did not speak- I hope your took care of the change.
PLEASE don’t assume just because we manage your website that by default we are managing your domain. Unless you gave authority to manage your domain – we are NOT managing your domain. If you are unsure please call us.
Below is The new DNS
- Primary = NS1.LINKTOCITY.COM
- Secondary = NS2.LINKTOCITY.COM
Server IP = 126.96.36.199 (if needed for A record)
Please check your website to be sure it is working the way you know it does and especially for:
- Site content is up-to-date,
- Site is working normal,
- Contact forms are working & you are recieving them,
- Ecommerce & Content Management Sites: Admin access is granted, ordering is working, order numbers are up-to-date, etc.
Please notify us ASAP of any discrepancies.
Then the DNS need to be switched back to old server.
As long as the old server is running we will be able to retrieve any missing files.
Once server is taken off-line (Monday Oct 25, 2010) the server will be reformatted
thus all files and data will be deleted.
This week the old server will be taken off-line. If your DNS was not changed your website, email, etc will be down.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call 305-259-7776 or email us at email@example.com.