Yesterday TUESDAY OCT 19 Hope all DNS change with registrar has been done
- Domains we Manage: We modified ALL the DNS of domains we managed ONLY
- Domains we DO NOT Manage: I hope you did the same. PLEASE don’t assume just because we manage your website that by default we are managing your domain. Unless you gave authority to manage your domain – we are NOT managing your domain. If you are unsure please call us.
The new DNS
- Primary = NS1.LINKTOCITY.COM
- Secondary = NS2.LINKTOCITY.COM
Server IP = 22.214.171.124 (if needed for A record)
Today Wed. OCT 20 check your website to be sure it is working the way you know it does and especially for:
- Site content is up-to-date,
- Contact forms are working & you are recieving them
- Ecommerce & Content Management Sites: Admin access is granted, ordering is working, order numbers are up-to-date, etc.
Please notify us ASAP of any discrepancies.
Then the DNS need to be switched back to old server.
As long as the old server is running we will be able to retrieve any missing files.
Once server is taken off-line (Monday Oct 25, 2010) the server will be reformatted
thus all files and data will be deleted.
MONDAY OCT 25, 2010 (evening) will be taken off-line
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call 305-259-7776 or email us at email@example.com.